i LOVE spending time with my babies. I had the beautiful opportunity to really focus on my children and their specific needs while Steven served in Afghanistan. Libby is getting to be such a big girl...learning to read and count to 100 in kindergarden. I'm so proud of her and all thats she's doing right now. She loves dressing up and embracing the princess inside. She's my sweetheart and loves to come shopping with me...I love having a daughter that enjoys being a girl!!
Lincoln is my sweet little heartbreaker. He melts my heart with his big brown eyes and high pitched happy voice! A few days ago, I was riding my bike and took a really hard fall. I have deep blue and purple bruises and scrapes all up and down my left leg. When he saw my leg, he instantly said, (in his super cheerful happy voice) WOW, Mommy...COOL!! He is talking so much..and discovering so much in his little world. He loves to climb in bed with mommy and daddy almost everynight. As soon as I feel like complaining, I remember that he will only be my sweet little boy for such a very short time. I LOVE my babies!! They teach me so much...how to indulge in the simple pleasures and I would'nt trade those moments for all the money in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment